:::Skip to main content
Home Sitemap FAQs Bilingual Glossary 中文版 RSS
  • font size
    A A A

Press Releases (News)

font size small icon font size medium icon font size large icon Share information to Facebook Forwarding information by email Pop-up print setting

Changes to tobacco and alcohol tax products should be registered.

National Taxation Bureau of the Northern Area, Ministry of Finance stated that according to Tobacco and Alcohol Tax Act and Regulations for the Collection of Tobacco and Alcohol Tax, if a manufacturer changes the name, specifications, volume, net weight or alcohol content of the approved tobacco and alcohol product, a new registration is required. For other changes in the original registration, the manufacturer shall apply to the competent tax authority for change in the registration prior to its production. If the aforesaid change involves only the logo on the package, the manufacturer shall submit the information to the tax authority for reference without applying for a change of registration.
If tobacco and alcohol manufacturers have any questions, please call toll-free number 0800-000321, or directly contact the National Taxation Bureaus, regional taxation branches or offices for further information.

Last updated:2020-07-08